Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm on the Band Wagon

Recently, I've jumped on the blogging band wagon and after a little bit of encouragement from a friend, I decided to try it out for myself. I've really enjoyed reading Happybottomus blog, which is also a cloth diapering store in the KC area, they blog about lots more than cloth diapering, they have some great ideas and advice for everyday living!  I also have enjoyed reading HappyFamily's blog, you recognize them from the American Express commercial that features them.  I've also read some posts from The Cloth Diaper Whisperer and hope to keep reading many more.  Like I said, my blog reading adventures has just begun and my blog writing too.  If you've never read a blog, now's a great time to start!  There's a blog for everyone!  Here are a few blogs written by friends that I also recommend, Kyan's Fight, Adventures in Diapering and Beyond, Living a Full Life, and Faith and Family Man.  If you have any blogs you liked to suggest I'd love to hear them!! 

I hope to use this blog to stay connected with family and friends who living long distances away, and to write about some of my passions and share general information.

3 comments:

  1. You're more than welcome to check out my blog :)

    vanessa.hoozh.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world Desiree! : )

    ReplyDelete