Thursday, August 25, 2011

All Out of Energy

Some days, such as today, I wonder how I'm suppose to keep my energy level up. I mean seriously!! It's 4 PM and the hardest part of the day isn't even here yet. I'm having a day that I just want to sit and read a book in silence, maybe with some Pandora radio in the background. Even though I'm not a runner, I know they have times where they wonder how they are possibly going to go any further but they just have to keep going. Today is one of those days. I don't know how I can possibly make it to the end of the day. I have no energy, no desire to clean, cook, NOTHING. God has blessed me with 2 energetic boys who keep pushing me forward. Sometimes, I wonder how other moms do it. How do they possibly keep their energy up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment